“Whatever You Ask in the Rosary Will be Granted”
Reciting the Holy Rosary and meditating on the Mysteries has proven to provide protection from misfortune, and serve as one of the greatest and most indispensable weapons in the hands of those who actively resist the workings of evil. This beautiful truth becomes especially inspiring when we reflect on the Blessed Virgin Mary’s *promises to Saint Dominic (Castilian Catholic Priest and founder of the Dominican Order), and to all who follow, that “Whatever you ask in the Rosary will be granted.”
15 Rosary Promises from Mary
Alain de la Roche, a 15th-century Dominican preacher, *proclaimed to have experienced a vision in which our Blessed Mother appeared to Saint Dominic, making these 15 promises for those who pray the Holy Rosary:
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the heart of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- The soul which recommend itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying themselves to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise them in His justice, he shall not by an unprovided death; if they be just they shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite the Rosary are my son, and brothers of my only son Jesus Christ.
- Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.